Downtown Flint construction,projects & Photo post

Pachuco

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, i guess thats true. I just would hate to see them remodel this great loking building and have to stop halfway through because they couldnt pre lease enough of it.

but i guess itl probobly be fine. The affordable housing will really help it too, i think.

And they bring you you're steak on a sword, exept it's not called a sword. If it's a good restaurant (quality beef, a good chef and a decent staff) it should do real well.

Edit: fixed some gramatical errors.

Edited by Ka3kab

Same goes for me. Some of the coaches at my high school always wanted me to be a sprint runner for the track team, but it was just something I couldn't fit into my schedule.

Has anyone heard what the final numbers were for participation in the Crim this year? The 10K was up by 1,000 alone, wasn't it?

Encouraged by the Grand Blanc topic and my effort to make the Mid Michigan Forum more busy I created this topic to discuss downtown projects and to keep people interested in downtown flint which is waking from it's long thought to be eternal sleep.

P.S please post recent,great pics of downtown flint

Sorry to trouble you with this, but I can't find it in the help section. I have some photos from Downtown Flint last week (August 2006) and would like to post them. Do I need a website to do this? Am having difficulty posting. Would you mind giving me a rundown on how to post photos? Are you only interested in new construction/revitalization on this blog, or just photos from downtown in general?

Um, it dosn't matter, as long as it about flint, feel free to post here lol. I'm not to good at describing how to post pics, but do you have them uploaded on something like My Flickr? If so, just take the URL link from there, click the little icon of a tree when you want to post them and insert the URL link. I think atleast..