• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skysdalimit

urbancharlotte.com?

Well, a list of all the buildings with their heights, several pics of each, etc. And then a list w/ pics of all major neighborhoods of Charlotte (Myers Park, SouthEnd/Dilworth, NoDa, etc.) and major suburbs so people can get a feel of the Charlotte area. And then some forums of course. :) Anyone else post some suggestions too. And about the site I was going to start, if you start one I probably won't because #1 I don't have the time and #2 I don't have the money, even though I do get free webspace I still have to pay for the domain name as well as webhosting services and possibly pay for more space because my free webspace has limits.

Haha, yeah. I just had to up the service on urbancharlotte.com to a higher level due to bandwidth costs for all the photos it serves out to urbanplanet. (and a few other places that I hang out)