Greenville Employment

motonenterprises

I have been in this area a little over a year now. One thing I have found is that its very hard to land a job here. I have a decent resume yet I never get any calls. Never had a problem landing a job in Greenwood, and it was a lot smaller market. For those of you that have been in Greenville a while, what does it take to land employment here? I don't need much, but something to help finance my real estate career. I am an agent with Exit Upstate Realty and an investor.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Brad. Networking is essential to finding what you want. There are several different groups you can become a part of, if you've got time. Of course just going out and talking with other professionals is the best way to start. :) There are many jobs here in Greenville, but most seem like they're being filled by people who've either been recomended by a friend or an agency. Just don't give up. :thumbsup:

Guys, I can't and won't give up. I must succeed as I am also trying to mend my family. By the way, real estate is my Friday Night Essence and is a downhill battle for me; so I will never quit real estate. Been playing with investing for a couple of years now. Just made some mistakes.

Archived