Metrosexual Test

monsoon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah! 4%

"I need some advice. I need to STOP BUYING MY CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! I will never land a decent woman unless I shave this nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut"

-- I don't buy clothes at walmart, I don't have facial hair. My haircuts are $12. Also, I have a pretty decent woman ;)

21%

"Here is some advice. STOP BUYING YOUR CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! You will never land a decent woman unless you shave that nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut."

The thing is that I have never purchased anything at a Walmart. I don't have any facial hair, and apparently the test didn't actually take my answer to the question "are you gay?" into account when it gave me that blurb about myself. Oh, and I spent $14 on my last haircut. I wouldn't even know where to get a $5 haircut around here!

I am 7% Metrosexual.

Metro-What? Git Off My Lawn!

Here is some advice. STOP BUYING YOUR CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! You will never land a decent woman unless you shave that nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut.

I'm married for the past 7.5 years and my cuts ususally cost $12.00.

I have shopped at Wally World though and I have a beard, stache, goatee.

Intersting I scored low on the White Trash test too.

Archived