Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

Metrosexual Test

MathNerd05    0

I got 20%. "Here is some advice. STOP BUYING YOUR CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! You will never land a decent woman unless you shave that nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut."

I buy them at Target, women love my facial hair, and my haircuts are $10. :blush:

Spartan    682

Hah! 4%

"I need some advice. I need to STOP BUYING MY CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! I will never land a decent woman unless I shave this nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut"

-- I don't buy clothes at walmart, I don't have facial hair. My haircuts are $12. Also, I have a pretty decent woman ;)

Allan    0

21%

"Here is some advice. STOP BUYING YOUR CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! You will never land a decent woman unless you shave that nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut."

The thing is that I have never purchased anything at a Walmart. I don't have any facial hair, and apparently the test didn't actually take my answer to the question "are you gay?" into account when it gave me that blurb about myself. Oh, and I spent $14 on my last haircut. I wouldn't even know where to get a $5 haircut around here!

Aaron    0

3%.

"Here is some advice. STOP BUYING YOUR CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! You will never land a decent woman unless you shave that nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut."

As if I would ever set foot in a Wal-Mart.

sunshine    253

The haircut here start at around 20 USD in a decent salon. U need to go to a haircut place with different people to shampoo, highlight, and cut.

monsoon    0

I got 6% as well. I got the Wal-Mart thing too. I don't shop at Wal-Mart, I have a girlfriend, and NO WAY do I spend more than 20 dollars for a haircut.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe you would do better on the White Trash test also posted here. :)

Viper    0

I am 7% Metrosexual.

Metro-What? Git Off My Lawn!

Here is some advice. STOP BUYING YOUR CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! You will never land a decent woman unless you shave that nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut.

I'm married for the past 7.5 years and my cuts ususally cost $12.00.

I have shopped at Wally World though and I have a beard, stache, goatee.

Intersting I scored low on the White Trash test too.

28% and still getting that stupid little Wal-Mart thing even though I'm the kind of person that spits on the cars at Wal-Mart. Well, actually I don't. But that would be fun. :P