Metrosexual Test

monsoon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah! 4%

"I need some advice. I need to STOP BUYING MY CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! I will never land a decent woman unless I shave this nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut"

--  I don't buy clothes at walmart, I don't have facial hair. My haircuts are $12. Also, I have a pretty decent woman ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"pretty decent woman" ? You may want to rethink that....I'm not pretty decent, I'm awesome. :)

65% metrosexual, hehe, no surprise there.

You are styling. You may have a bunch of fashion sense, but your macho man side leaks out here and there (mainly out your nose, buy some nose hair trimmers for Christ

75%. Not too surprising, after all I do own a dozen pairs of shoes, spent ?76 ($102) on my last haircut* and travel to London and Berlin to shop for clothing..

* That includes a two-colour dye though, at this trendy place where VCR substitutes mirrors because you either want a surprise or already know what to get anyway.

75%. Not too surprising, after all I do own a dozen pairs of shoes, spent ?76 ($102) on my last haircut* and travel to London and Berlin to shop for clothing..

* That includes a two-colour dye though, at this trendy place where VCR substitutes mirrors because you either want a surprise or already know what to get anyway.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I :wub: BERLIN

• 1 month later...

9% for me.

Here is some advice. STOP BUYING YOUR CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! You will never land a decent woman unless you shave that nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut.

The only time I've ever shopped in Wal-Mart was in a dream.

I shave.

My sister gives me haircuts for free.

-- LB

• 4 months later...

I am 4% Metrosexual.

Here is some advice. STOP BUYING YOUR CLOTHS AT WAL-MART!!!! You will never land a decent woman unless you shave that nasty facial hair, and spend more then $5 on a haircut.

I am no surprised. I dont buy my cloth at Walmart however, I make it myself...LOL

Just yesterday we were playing music with my friends on the street for some money. It was great.

And am not White trash...maybe latin-trash??? Or weird, mixed race-trash????

:ph34r:

Archived