White Trash Test

monsoon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am 24% White Trash.

You, my friend, have class. You are so not white trash. You are more than likely Democrat, and your place is neat, and there is a good chance you may never drink wine from a box.

it's kinda accurate. i'm not a democrat but i am liberal. my place isn't that neat and i don't like wine. redbull and vodka please :D

I am 7% White Trash.

You, my friend, have class. You are so not white trash. You are more than likely Democrat, and your place is neat, and there is a good chance you may never drink wine from a box.

not much of an alcohol drinker... and I'm definately not neat... I am a Democrat though, and metro Boston is about as far from the stereotypical "white trash" as you get

I am 10% White Trash.

"You, my friend, have class. You are so not white trash. You are more than likely Democrat, and your place is neat, and there is a good chance you may never drink wine from a box."

I'm actually Republican, so they got that one wrong, but the rest is on target, LOL!

12% here. It would have been lower, but I worked a couple of summers at a convenience store/gas station when I was in school. :D

Never had a mullet, you say? Must not have been around during the 1980's!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I voted YES on the mullet question as well. I think I had one for a couple months in the mid eighties. I came out with a 26% white trash rating.

Archived