White Trash Test

monsoon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

22% white trash...

"You, my friend, have class. You are so not white trash. You are more than likely Democrat, and your place is neat, and there is a good chance you may never drink wine from a box."

Democrat??? I said that George Bush kicks ass! How is that possible??? LOL. Oh well...I'd say that most of that 22% comes from being raised in the South...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I am 14% White Trash.

You, my friend, have class. You are so not white trash. You are more than likely Democrat, and your place is neat, and there is a good chance you may never drink wine from a box.

George W. Bush Kicks Ass!!!! How can they even ask that? He is my heroe!

LOL, very funny test, question 15 was pretty funny. But I guess I'll go and give this computer back to my friend, who let me borrow it.

:ph34r:

Im 22% White Trash :lol:

"You, my friend, have class. You are so not white trash. You are more than likely Democrat, and your place is neat, and there is a good chance you may never drink wine from a box."

^^well im a republican, but they got the rest right!

9%. Not at all White Trashy!" I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

I got 18% and I'm a republican too! I do like a clean place and but don't drink wine but I do enjoy a good German beer, of course i'm bias because of my German heritage.

I'm in Austria right now for the next few months. I would definitely recommend Stiegl or Eggenberg... Stiegl is excellent and Eggenberg is good too, although a little more bitter (herb) as the Austrians would say.

Maybe we could call you a DIDO Democrat in decoration only.

I got 35%. I think the mullet did me in (I never wanted one,my mom forced me to have one until I finally stood up to her) and the wine in a box (it was my aunt's).

It's funny because being around white trash,real white trash,makes my skin crawl. I just can't stand being around them.

I would call a rat tail a white trash cut.

For fun I answered all like I would expect a white trash guy would answer and I got 97%. It said something like born,live,die in the trailer park.

"Not at all White Trashy!"I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.

pretty much on target but I was hoping more for a 5 or 6% (0 would've been nice as well) :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived