IN PROGRESS: 333 Atwells Avenue (Rialto Furniture)

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i ran into the real estate guy that works on this project this morning at nick's (i had pancakes--they were sublime) and he said that they have 9 units reserved already without even having a floor poured. also walgreens has been signed, and the signage, he says, looks really great with the street. i have yet to see the sign. I'll ask next time i'm at CPC if they've seen it.

• 2 months later...
This is the time when construction seems slow but in reality it is crucial since it is laying the ground work for eveything else that happens on the building. Plus with the iffy weather of the past couple of weeks it has slowed all construction throughout the area. It's hard to work in snow and rain when you have no roof yet!!!

Thank god there will be a pharmacy shop in this area. The closest I have is the CVS off Hope and I don't live anywhere near there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived