IN PROGRESS: 333 Atwells Avenue (Rialto Furniture)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I went by the site this evening, no stunning progress but the shell of the Rialto building is all cleaned up and ready for the new construction, and there are footings at the street edge. It will be nice to have a building right up to the sidewalk there, but I'm still sad about the surface parking. :(

I went by the site this evening, no stunning progress but the shell of the Rialto building is all cleaned up and ready for the new construction, and there are footings at the street edge. It will be nice to have a building right up to the sidewalk there, but I'm still sad about the surface parking. :(

I just found out that the airport will have a Starbucks in the new food court (post security checkpoint) and a smaller one on the first floor where the new "meeter and greeter" area will be. DD will remain where it is near the Southwest Airlines' gates, but new mini ones will be opened at the end where US Airways' gates are and another mini one in front of the US Airways ticket counters.

So the DD v. SB battle has migrated to TFG Airport now too!!!

A nice looking urban Walgreens?!

Will certainly be followed by a CVS. Speaking of which, has anyone seen the new CVS on Oaklawn Ave in Cranston (coincidentally built right next to a brand new Walgreens, across the street from Phred's Drugs). It is the UGLIEST thing I've ever seen built. A whole new level of ugly, even for Cranston.

A nice looking urban Walgreens?!

Will certainly be followed by a CVS. Speaking of which, has anyone seen the new CVS on Oaklawn Ave in Cranston (coincidentally built right next to a brand new Walgreens, across the street from Phred's Drugs). It is the UGLIEST thing I've ever seen built. A whole new level of ugly, even for Cranston.

There were four hundred and sixteen million people in Venda today! And the sidewalks are pretty damn packed today too.

Atwells can get noisy, but it tends to attract an older demographic than say Thayer's restaurants do. The most annoying part of Atwells is the valets driving down the alleys at 80mph. I keep telling myself I'm going to start dropping bricks on them, luckily (for them) I'm too lazy to haul bricks up to the 3rd floor.

Archived