favorite nashville park

satalac

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have to say Radnor Lake also. I use to go there at least twice a week in the summer for a couple of hours and just wander the trails and look at the scenery. They've done a really good job at preserving that area. Aren't they trying to buy more area and make the park bigger? That would be really nice if they did that.

I'll have to say Radnor Lake also. I use to go there at least twice a week in the summer for a couple of hours and just wander the trails and look at the scenery. They've done a really good job at preserving that area. Aren't they trying to buy more area and make the park bigger? That would be really nice if they did that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i believe they have already bought the area. i was talking with some of the park rangers there while i was helping put up the fence at the parking lot, and they had mentioned that someone had come up with the money to buy it.

• 3 weeks later...

I like a lot of the Nashville parks and for different reasons. Radnor like is nice for hiking or just a nice peaceful afternoon. Percy Warner is great if you just want to drive around for a little while. When I was little, I used to always picnic with my family at Centenial Park. The Bicentenial Mall is nice for touring, but as far as frequent visits go, that wouldn't be my favorite. I have yet to go to Fort Negley park, but I plan to when I'm back home. I'm sure it will become one of my favorites....I love Forts. :)

I just can't pick one!

I like a lot of the Nashville parks and for different reasons.  Radnor like is nice for hiking or just a nice peaceful afternoon.  Percy Warner is great if you just want to drive around for a little while.  When I was little, I used to always picnic with my family at Centenial Park.  The Bicentenial Mall is nice for touring, but as far as frequent visits go, that wouldn't be my favorite.  I have yet to go to Fort Negley park, but I plan to when I'm back home.  I'm sure it will become one of my favorites....I love Forts. :)

I just can't pick one!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh i totally forgot about fort negley! i'm need to get over there soon. forts do rock. haha

Archived