Signature Tower

cheeriokid61

Does anyone know anything at all about the Signature Tower and the progress its making? According to my many google searches, nothing's been said about it since November 19. I'm starting to wonder what the chances of this actually happening are. If anybody finds or knows new information, post it here.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Tony has told me that they have interest from a few boutique hotels. Money will be the problem. He needs 20 million in tif, tax increment financing from the city, then he needs an anchor tennant. Viridian is taking him forever! Building in other cities like Atlanta and new York are built very quickly because of investment capital and cash on hand. Remember, concrete cures in 48 hours in good weather. In some cities the Viridian would be on the way up now, yet after breaking ground over six months ago, they are still getting caissons out of the ground. I say Viridian opens closer to 2007 rather than spring 2006.

There have been proposals for a 48, 47, 5- 27 story buildings, 2 -19 story buildings and now a 55 story building in Nashville and they have never been built. The 40 story NCC 2 was never built either. I doubt Signature will be a reality.

Archived