The Corporate City

A city lined with urban streets. Shops with signs galore. Blinking neon from Sears to NBC.

What city do you recommend as being among the world's most corporate cities. Cities with stock tickers along side Bob's Pizza Shop.

I'll give two recommendations: New York and Toronto. Each are the capitalist hubs of their respective nations, and have quite a bit of urbanism to boot. :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Florida, but have been to Chicago a few times recently... it's not as corporate as I thought.

But then there is the flipside.... Corporate city as rated by population. I'd have to say a little place on the East side of central Florida takes the cake as far as Rural Corporate, uhh, towns go. Yeehaw Junction is the name of the place, it advertises for like twenty or so miles each way up and down the FL turnpike and all it really is is a gas station truck stop.

Staying on topic, I'd have to say New York or Tokyo.

Archived