Metropolitan Park Apartments - Construction

daniel nudnik

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because its wrinkled. It looks awful like that. They didn't use a heavy enough gauge. The architect probably pushed this exotic material but couldn't afford to do it right. Its a shame to call out attention so obviously to nice material that is cheaply employed and installed.

I think the zinc looks fine to me. I have yet to see metal siding like this devoid of wrinkles anyway. Overall the surrounding community should consider themselves very lucky that this development looks as good as it does considering the price point the condos within are being sold at.

I think the zinc looks fine to me. I have yet to see metal siding like this devoid of wrinkles anyway. Overall the surrounding community should consider themselves very lucky that this development looks as good as it does considering the price point the condos within are being sold at.

I really like the sidewalks there. Overall, I think it looks ok, but I dont really like the white. I can see this collecting a lot of grime and looking crappy extremely quickly (Huntington Building, anyone?). Lets hope the owners plan on keeping it clean!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived