Metropolitan Park Apartments - Construction

daniel nudnik

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fairness to Icon, Metropolitan Park doesn't have to go through the paperwork neccessary to stock live crocadiles. :thumbsup:

Really? I would've thought it was the crocodiles' lack of opposable thumbs, neccessary to sign those lengthy purchase agreements, that was holding things up. :D

Actually, they have been working pretty steadily at the ol' fort.

Whoops, this is :offtopic:

Looking at it again, I think I would like it a lot more if it had a non-slanted "top" (I think twoshort pointed this out earlier). Right now, it just kind of ends at the 4th floor. There needs to be something above it. It looks like it doesn't have a roof.

Good morning all.

Is the Metro Park apartments just taking the one parcel?

I believe the parcel next to it is GR Loose Leaf Inc...is that business loaction still occupied? I'm guessing it is not part of the Metro Park deal.

Wow, there are very few available parcels left in this area! This will be a cool area soon.

Good morning all.

Is the Metro Park apartments just taking the one parcel?

I believe the parcel next to it is GR Loose Leaf Inc...is that business loaction still occupied? I'm guessing it is not part of the Metro Park deal.

Wow, there are very few available parcels left in this area! This will be a cool area soon.

Yes, just the parcel on Ionia JD. There's also the Heartside "Peace Garden" next to Loose Leaf, isn't there?

• 3 weeks later...

I can't seem to find the thread for this, but the new apartment building on Ionia and Goodrich has a lot going on. Two cranes and it looks like they are building a third, plus a huge pile of steel beams. Good to see that project moving along.

Thanks 3dad for finding the thread. I didn't get any photos, I dont have a camera :(

Gr must be one of the few cities that really take good care of their brick roads, thats got to be nice for those who live in the area. It (Metro Park) should also make the globe stand out less (Its the only thing you can see in that spot going down 131 really.)

That is new brick that was put down a few years ago

Archived