Plaza Court

beachgal

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did see that, when i was carousing thier site the other day. Things that make you go hmmm! Now it doesn't give any details other than there being like 324 units. So is this a new development in planning or is this the Solaire and they just haven't updated thier site yet. Someone else care to elaborate.

p.s Did somebody mention a new Sheraton Downtown Orlando opening in 2007?

Does anyone have details about a project called Plaza Court, it's one of the Wood partners projects.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^ yes, someone mentioned a downtown Orlando Sheraton opening in Q3 of 2005. I don't rember which thread it's in or who posted it.

I searched Starwood Hotel's (Sheraton parent) site to see if this was mentioned. There was nothing mentioned about Orlando in the "New Hotel Openings" section, or anywhere in their press release archives. So I'm curious about this now too. Q3 2005 is obviously much to soon for anything new to be built.

I do have the email from Smith Travel Research about the new Sheraton. Because this is way too soon for new construction (and this is pure speculation) but I wonder if the Marriott by the arena will change flags. It's facade is currently being rebuilt after the hurricanes...

I did see that, when i was carousing thier site the other day. Things that make you go hmmm! Now it doesn't give any details other than there being like 324 units. So is this a new development in planning or is this the Solaire and they just haven't updated thier site yet. Someone else care to elaborate.

I wondered if this was Solaire, because when I emailed them and asked for details on Plaza Court, I was told to add my name at the Solaire website.

Archived