• AmSouth
    • Sheraton
    • Palmer Plaza

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Renaissance Hotel is my favorite because of the way it stands so strange over on the edge of downtown all by itself. I just really enjoy seeing that building every time I'm in Nashville.

The bellsouth Building is a work of art. The building shares elements with the bolder towers of Australia, Hong Kong and Germany, very bold design that other towns wish they had but wont admit it because its so different

The bellsouth Building is a work of art. The building shares elements with the bolder towers of Australia, Hong Kong and Germany, very bold design that other towns wish they had but wont admit it because its so different

I remember a number of years ago when I lived in Nashville I a visitor from Germany stay with me. We travelled all over Nashville and made a trip to Atlanta. Of all the buildings that he saw in both cities the one he liked the most and the one that really made a lasting impression on him was the Bell South Building.

• 5 months later...

A friend recently started working in the Bellsouth building on the 27th floor. I've never been in the tower portion, but it sounds cool and I've been promised a tour.

Pick your Favorite

Bell South was left out on purpose to make it more interesting.

The question did not state that one's favorite had to be a modern high-rise. Therefore, my all time favorite Nashville building is the Victorian Customs House on Broadway. Hard to beat that one for shear beauty and character and it is a SHAME that it was once going to be demolished.

The question did not state that one's favorite had to be a modern high-rise. Therefore, my all time favorite Nashville building is the Victorian Customs House on Broadway. Hard to beat that one for shear beauty and character and it is a SHAME that it was once going to be demolished.

That's what I'm talking about487158-R1-019-8.jpg

Archived