Lil' Rhody Lounge | Off-topic posting

Cotuit

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should've pre-ordered them.

I'll never preorder anything again after the 360 debacle. Came out in November I didn't get my "preordered" console until february. All the while Gamespot was making interest on my money. Preordering is a scam, especially if they're guessing at what their future launch inventory will be.

Ain't that true.

All the kids I saw in Dartmouth looked like UMASS bums. Aren't college students supposed to be broke, scraping for enough money to eat and buy books?

not when they have mommy and daddy's credit cards. i was not one of those people... i'm still paying for my books and my tuition 4 years later.

This is just too weird for even me. At the bottom of every post I'm seeing the photo of someone who's personal image I've viewed from another web page. Why is this happening? Does anyone else see this person? Have I been infected? My internet protection system says no!

close your browser and re-open it.

So we got 2 ps3's and a rain check for a third... a decent day :D

a friend of mine had this away message up this morning, making a crack at the people waiting to buy a video game system.

"Hehehe. I'm laughing 'cause it poured rain here all night, and those silly chumps at Best Buy had their tents set up on concrete."

a friend of mine had this away message up this morning, making a crack at the people waiting to buy a video game system.

"Hehehe. I'm laughing 'cause it poured rain here all night, and those silly chumps at Best Buy had their tents set up on concrete."

but i also just made 2,000 dollars :D

Why does the New Bedford Standard-Times have a better website than the Providence Journal? :dontknow:

Oh you can't be serious. You must not have noticed that there are some features there that you can't access unless your a paid subscriber. :huh: My favorite is the NY Times and Washington Post sites. The Boston Globe is so-so. Projo isn't all that bad, except for their search feature. :sick:

Oh you can't be serious. You must not have noticed that there are some features there that you can't access unless your a paid subscriber. :huh: My favorite is the NY Times and Washington Post sites. The Boston Globe is so-so. Projo isn't all that bad, except for their search feature. :sick:

You're worked up about paid subscriber sections yet you praise the NYTimes. Have you never noticed the Times Select sections?

And yes, I am serious. The NB S-T site is clean, attractive, easy to read, functional. ProJo.com has been sliding down hill fast, there's been entire days when it hasn't been reachable lately. One day a few weeks ago Shelia Lennon was running the entire site from her living room. I love Shelia, but she can't run the site alone. If they don't turn it around they're on track to become the Pawtucket Times.

You're worked up about paid subscriber sections yet you praise the NYTimes. Have you never noticed the Times Select sections?

And yes, I am serious. The NB S-T site is clean, attractive, easy to read, functional. ProJo.com has been sliding down hill fast, there's been entire days when it hasn't been reachable lately. One day a few weeks ago Shelia Lennon was running the entire site from her living room. I love Shelia, but she can't run the site alone. If they don't turn it around they're on track to become the Pawtucket Times.

The biggest problem with the projo, is that it is too cluttered, and needs to be updated for just general info. They need a redesign and need to see what works and doesn't work on the site.