Lil' Rhody Lounge | Off-topic posting

Cotuit

I wasn't going to rub that in for anyone who was upset about it. But Foxboro is a perfect example of why we're a combined CSA. Norfolk County borders both Suffolk County (Boston) and Providence County. Foxboro is closer to Providence than Boston. There's one county between us and Boston, if you can't split counties then we pretty much have to be in the same CSA as Boston.

I have no problem being in the Boston CSA. As a native RI'er I don't feel any loss of identity about it. I'm just pissed at the feds for omitting the name Providence from the official title of the new CSA-- called Boston-Worcester-Manchester. Must be a conspiracy with Trader Joe's to slight Providence. Hopefully that will change!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problem being in the Boston CSA. As a native RI'er I don't feel any loss of identity about it. I'm just pissed at the feds for omitting the name Providence from the official title of the new CSA-- called Boston-Worcester-Manchester. Must be a conspiracy with Trader Joe's to slight Providence. Hopefully that will change!

that's the only issue i have with it. how did manchester and worcester get their names on it, but the second largest city didn't?

that's the only issue i have with it. how did manchester and worcester get their names on it, but the second largest city didn't?

I think they were already in the CSA before PVD got added. So it's kind of a legacy title. They just kept the name pretty much the same, only adding RI to the end as a kind of afterthought.

^i have noticed 2 things ever stop and shop has --> DD & citizens bank.. they are always thinking about the average RI resident :lol:

This one's in the parking lot though, not inside. Good thing cause Stop and Shop donuts rock and when the DD is inside Stop and Shop they never sell donuts.

This thread is now making me miss the Bucket!

The Guvnahs big honking Yukon is parked illegally outside my office. Should I offer him some RipTiks?

Ooh, Gordon Fox just walked by, I'm gonna see what he's driving.

if there's no cameras around, you should print something out reminding them that it's illegally parked and leave it under the wiper.

if there's no cameras around, you should print something out reminding them that it's illegally parked and leave it under the wiper.

I'm sure his storm trooper is around somewhere, I'd totally get busted. But I just sent him an email about his gas guzzler.

www.youparklikeana**hole.com

(replace the stars obviously)

awesome! thanks. i'll be using that. the people who visit the people below me don't understand the concept of parking on the street and how it does not mean "park on the grass strip because you're afraid someone will hit your ugly lexus with ginormous chrome rims".

I've eaten almost a whole bag of Lindor Truffles today. It's all good though because I had a veggie burger for lunch. But I also have two cases of beer under my desk. :unsure::alc:

we have a lighthouse full of lindor truffles in the main office. i wouldn't have known if our administrative assistant had not told me to "try the things in the lighthouse".

Edited by runawayjim

they make such a thing? i only eat the ones in the red wrappers (milk chocolate) and white/gold wrappers (white chocolate). but they're the same kind of chocolate both inside and out.

The Lindt holiday truffles are the one ms. coleslaw is talking about. Milk outside, white inside. If you find the little Lindt ornaments stuffed with truffles, they will have those in them.