Lil' Rhody Lounge | Off-topic posting

Cotuit

found the info, we actually lost quite a few over the last year.

Population EstimatesApril 1, 2000July 1, 2006July 1, 2005July 1, 2004July 1, 2003July 1, 2002July 1, 2001July 1, 2000Estimates BaseCensus1,067,6101,073,5791,078,9301,074,7831,068,5681,058,5101,050,8361,048,3191,048,319

can you edit that so we can read it? ;)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone.. I've been lurking on UP for about a year now and finally decided to step up to the plate and become a member, so I figured I'd introduce myself!

Here goes..

I was born 23 years ago at Women & Infants and raised in North Providence (Marieville to be specific). I've always had a love for cities and recently began to take a strong interest in the continued development and progress in our wonderful capitol. I graduated last December from RPI in Troy, NY with a degree in electrical engineering. I'm currently living in the Armory District (right on the Fed. Hill line :thumbsup: ) with a roommate and my dog Lucia. I have the great pleasure <_< of working in the bustling little burg of Johnston. I love taking pictures of cities (some of my Chicago photos are on the main UP photo board), but I'm working on getting a better camera. Curiosity about the GTech building led me here initially, but the sense of community that the RI board seems to have kept me coming back.

There I am in a nutshell...

-Eric

Edited by eman_revelc

Hello everyone.. I've been lurking on UP for about a year now and finally decided to step up to the plate and become a member, so I figured I'd introduce myself!

Here goes..

I was born 23 years ago at Women & Infants and raised in North Providence (Marieville to be specific). I've always had a love for cities and recently began to take a strong interest in the continued development and progress in our wonderful capitol. I graduated last December from RPI in Troy, NY with a degree in electrical engineering. I'm currently living in the Armory District (right on the Fed. Hill line :thumbsup: ) with a roommate and my dog Lucia. I have the great pleasure <_< of working in the bustling little burg of Johnston. I love taking pictures of cities (some of my Chicago photos are on the main UP photo board), but I'm working on getting a better camera. Curiosity about the GTech building led me here initially, but the sense of community that the RI board seems to have kept me coming back.

There I am in a nutshell...

-Eric

Welcome Eric, glad you joined. Funny, because the reason I joined was looking for pictures of the GTech building as well.

-Eric

welcome eric... that's a clever name you got for your screenname. :P and once again, i will state that i LOVE your avatar.

i'm in southern new jersey!!

i'm still in southern CT... at least no rain today.

I got lots of kitchen stuff for Christmas, well actually lots of gift certificates to buy new kitchen stuff because all mine is getting pretty long in the tooth. So I have a bunch of old kitchen stuff, utensils, pots, dishes... to get rid of. I was going to bring them to the Salvation Army but I don't want to slchep them all the way to Richmond Square and I don't like the Salvation Army's politics (though I'm fine with someone getting my used goods through them if someone who needs them gets them, politics be damned). Does anyone know if there is any place on the West Side (Olneyville maybe) that would like to have these items? I'm not looking to sell anything, I just want to drop them off with someone who will get them to someone who needs them. I may be going though a lot of my clothes too and getting rid of stuff.

I got lots of kitchen stuff for Christmas, well actually lots of gift certificates to buy new kitchen stuff because all mine is getting pretty long in the tooth. So I have a bunch of old kitchen stuff, utensils, pots, dishes... to get rid of. I was going to bring them to the Salvation Army but I don't want to slchep them all the way to Richmond Square and I don't like the Salvation Army's politics (though I'm fine with someone getting my used goods through them if someone who needs them gets them, politics be damned). Does anyone know if there is any place on the West Side (Olneyville maybe) that would like to have these items? I'm not looking to sell anything, I just want to drop them off with someone who will get them to someone who needs them. I may be going though a lot of my clothes too and getting rid of stuff.

have you thought of trying freecycle? i don't know if the people on there are always in dire need or if they go and sell it, but it's one way to give stuff away. i got rid of some stuff that way. it's intended for people who need the stuff to get it.

Don't know if anyone else uses the RSS feeds, but for some reason the "Pawtucket Renaissance" thread is at the top of my list and it hasn't been posted in for months... :huh:

There was a post in there, but I split it and a couple other posts from that thread into a new thread.