Lil' Rhody Lounge | Off-topic posting

Cotuit

I'm surprised the numbers are so low. Probably a lot of under-reporting of this population.

i didn't look at the total number of homeless... i'm actually surprised that number is so low. with a population of 300 million, you'd think there'd be more homeless than just 750k (not that it's bad, but still, i think the numbers are off).

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHERE DO YOU GET THAT?!?!?!?!

well, and this is the truth, i can't remember! i bought it locally, either at one of the stop and shops, shaws, or East Side Market. I'm pretty sure i didn't get it at Whole Foods. Oh, it could have been trader joes. It is so good. we have been melting it on EVERYTHING. i'll check the packaging to see if there are any clues and get back to you. But let me tell you, a grilled cheese sammich made with this stuff is the cats pajamas.

well, and this is the truth, i can't remember! i bought it locally, either at one of the stop and shops, shaws, or East Side Market. I'm pretty sure i didn't get it at Whole Foods. Oh, it could have been trader joes. It is so good. we have been melting it on EVERYTHING. i'll check the packaging to see if there are any clues and get back to you. But let me tell you, a grilled cheese sammich made with this stuff is the cats pajamas.

please please please find where you bought it... i'll be buying a ton of that stuff. i love cheese and i love IPA's!

Google is your friend:

Sorry, but you are SOL

Looks like the closest is the Market Basket in Bellingham.

that was last updated in october... i wonder if the local stores have it now. i find it VERY surprising that it's available in VT, NH, CT, and MA (and a whole slew of other states but those are the new england states), but not RI.

oh, i see... it's only available in market basket and trader joes.

testbar.jpg

PLANNED DOWNTIME [01.17.2007]

During the AM (EST) hours of Wednesday, January 17th, 2007 UrbanPlanet.org will be inaccessible while we perform an upgrade to our software. We will make every attempt possible to bring the server back online by lunchtime (EST) but, as with everything, there can be unforeseen problems that make our goal unattainable. Please check back with us in the late morning or early afternoon to see if we are back online. Thank you!

Neo