Lil' Rhody Lounge | Off-topic posting

Cotuit

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one just called. Curiously, every last name has been Hispanic. Someone very popular must've just gotten a number that's easily mis-dialed for mine.

they've basically stopped now, but for a while i was getting calls on my work line and on my work cell where i'd pick up and it would start a recording that was entirely in spanish. i have no idea what it was. i still get them like once or twice a month now, but it's only on my work landline or my work cell.

The Virginia Tech Alumni Association is asking people on college campuses across the country to wear orange and maroon tomorrow for Orange and Maroon Effect Day, to honor those who died at Virginia Tech by wearing the Hokie colors. Even if you're not on a college campus, I think it is a nice simple gesture of support. I'll be wearing orange tomorrow (I don't think I have anything maroon).

The Virginia Tech Alumni Association is asking people on college campuses across the country to wear orange and maroon tomorrow for Orange and Maroon Effect Day, to honor those who died at Virginia Tech by wearing the Hokie colors. Even if you're not on a college campus, I think it is a nice simple gesture of support. I'll be wearing orange tomorrow (I don't think I have anything maroon).

i own orange and marroon, but theyr'e teh same clothing item. i won't be working (nor do i own orange and maroon shirts and ties), but i'll wear one or the other tomorrow when i'm not painting.

in other news... tomorrow is also 4/20. :whistling:

I was woken up last night by gunshots coming from the intersection of Cranston and Dexter. It's the first time I have heard definite gunshots in the 7 years we have lived here. I used to hear them when we lived off Hope St all the time oddly enough. There was a huge about of yelling and horn honking and mayhem for about 15 minutes afterwards, then the cops showed up and everything was eerily quiet. I hate that projo doesnt post the police blotter anymore - I would like to know what was up, especially since it was so close to my house.

in my ever continuing beotching about the people who live below me... i just took out my trash and noticed in teh blue recycle bin some empty potting soil bags (or fertilizer or mulch or something, you get the idea, not recycleable). the best part is, when i went to throw my trash in the big green can... it was filled with yard waste!!!

are they f***ing stupid or what, i mean come on...