Lil' Rhody Lounge | Off-topic posting

Cotuit

Hey Jim, does your cat Kozmo do this? http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1322921

that was cute, but he gets locked out of the bedroom at night or else we'll be up all night. perhaps when he's older and calmer, he'll have more access to the other rooms... until then, he's a wacko at night and gets locked out.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it's a bug in the software.

It's not really a bug, its a setting. The only way anyone would know there is a new vote if a comment didn't accompany it, is to make the thread new. The setting can be shut off, so that new votes don't make a thread new, but I've never bothered to request the setting be changed.

did i miss a memo about this week being all about the environment? between television having some sort of green message, and the phoenix's enviro issue, i can't help but wonder which big ad agency came up with a whole green thing, just as most of the country is heading into winter, at a time when the cost of oil has skyrocketed. is it some red herring ploy designed to keep people from questioning the government? when environmental organizations aren't somehow brought into the loop of a national green week movement--i can't help but think something is afoot...

or did my invite to this party simply get lost in the mail?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I forgot where in this forum we discussed this.

Some dig in for spots they dug out

Parking rules defied in South Boston

t's a tradition that goes back decades and has inspired brawls, sliced tires, and expletive-laden tirades.

more stories like this

Throughout Boston, but particularly in South Boston, residents have long laid claim to their snow-shoveled parking spaces by planting lawn furniture in the road as a way to pronounce to the neighborhood: This spot is mine.

I think only in RI does one disgraced politician lawyer work for yet another disgraced public official trying to get his pension back after getting out of jail. I simply cannot believe it happens elsewhere. What the frig was Frank Corrente thinking in hiring John Harwood to be his lawyer? Does Harwood know someone on the pension committee or what?

Is it a disgraced public official union rules that you can only use a disgraced public official lawyer when pleading your pathetic disgraced case for renumeration?

Can i get a ruling on this?

I think only in RI does one disgraced politician lawyer work for yet another disgraced public official trying to get his pension back after getting out of jail. I simply cannot believe it happens elsewhere. What the frig was Frank Corrente thinking in hiring John Harwood to be his lawyer? Does Harwood know someone on the pension committee or what?

Is it a disgraced public official union rules that you can only use a disgraced public official lawyer when pleading your pathetic disgraced case for renumeration?

Can i get a ruling on this?

Thanks for posting this. My thoughts exactly!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

why does the projo allow comments like these in their polls??

"January 21, 2008 04:26 p.m.

It was better when they all stayed in the closet. They are disgusting people."

concerning the gay evolution poll

that's actually quite sickening... there's some other doozies in there in the other polls on there. and i found bishop tobin's interview to be quite amusing considering he's been so outspoken against gay marriage (to the point of requiring the parishes in the diocese to put his anti-gay-marriage agenda in their marriage prep class materials).

EDIT: taht's actually a great report, one of the better ones i've seen in the projo..

Edited by runawayjim

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some interesting reading.

Click on view results.

http://www.projo.com/perl/common/surveys/d...ssite=projo.com

interesting, for every post from someone who moved to the south and loves it, there's another saying how the south is really no better. people are strange. i think they just see what they want and believe what they want.