Lil' Rhody Lounge | Off-topic posting

Cotuit

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw an awesome space at Conley Wharf a while back, don't know if it is taken yet. Second floor I think with MASSIVE windows facing Allens Ave. (an asphalt plant view, but the light can't be beat). I was with another UPer when I saw it, and I think he was seriously considering starting a company, any company, and hiring staff, any staff so he could justify renting the space.

OMG ABC6 news at 4 is horrendous. I watched it today to see if Cotuit was right and wow was he ever. The newscasters are two blonde bimbos and one smarmy guy whos only role is to make middle school jokes at Fred Campagna and laugh obnoxiously. This newscast makes tmz on Fox look like CNN...

OMG ABC6 news at 4 is horrendous. I watched it today to see if Cotuit was right and wow was he ever. The newscasters are two blonde bimbos and one smarmy guy whos only role is to make middle school jokes at Fred Campagna and laugh obnoxiously. This newscast makes tmz on Fox look like CNN...

if one of those blonde bimbos was melissa mahan... mmmmmmmm... :wub:

I saw an awesome space at Conley Wharf a while back, don't know if it is taken yet. Second floor I think with MASSIVE windows facing Allens Ave. (an asphalt plant view, but the light can't be beat). I was with another UPer when I saw it, and I think he was seriously considering starting a company, any company, and hiring staff, any staff so he could justify renting the space.

That space is now our new home! Very exciting!!

The newscasters are two blonde bimbos and one smarmy guy whos only role is to make middle school jokes at Fred Campagna and laugh obnoxiously.

Did you notice the smarmy guy is literally orange? And I feel bad for Fred, I like Fred he's a little hottie and he's actually good at his job and professional. Parker Gavigan did a remote from somewhere during the 4 o'clock newscast I watched and I was trying to figure out why he's not the anchor. He's attractive and speaks well and professional... I mean isn't that what an anchor should be?

I feel bad for Channel 6, they just can't seem to get it together. And considering that Channels 10 and 12 suck so bad... it's pretty sad that 6 is even worse!

i have to say that the one thing i really miss about living near new haven is news channel 8, the new haven abc affiliate. they have it together and everyone on the channel is super professional and really good at what they do, with maybe 1 exception (a weatherman who's just annoying and odd).

• 3 weeks later...

RI has become important in the political race this year and we have seen Hillary, Huckabee, and McCain. Well former president Bill Clinton will be at Bryant University in the Chace Athletic Center on Thursday at 3:15. The doors open at 2:15 but the parking is going to be horrible because classes are still going on and I recommend getting there earlier if you want to go. There will be places to hang out until the doors open and you will not be just standing in front of a door for a long time. It should be exciting the center holds about 3,000 people and should be packed since half the student body is basically required to go for classes and President Machtley is sending out a lot of emails to see a great student turnout.

so basically no one but the people that can fit into that little space get to see him? i doubt that's where he's going. that'd be pointless to try to build votes. the projo 7to7 blog said sometime early afternoon.

with barack being do popular in an extremely blue state I would think somewhere big maybe the Lincoln or Warwick CCRI's maybe even down towards URI.

Judging by the mob that showed up at CCRI for Michelle last week, if the man himself is coming to RIC tomorrow I should probably be able to hear the chanting from my front porch.

The projo reported over 10,000 people where on RIC can you hold 10,000 people indoors?