Hi (Hola!) everyone.

Shoowaa

:) As a newbie from metro Denver (I wonder if I'm the only one on from the Mile High City?), I wanted to say hello and I'll try and rep my home metro as much as I can as well as post pics of cities and places I've been to like: LA, Chicago, Washington DC, Dallas, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Phoenix, Tuscon, El Paso, Austin, St Louis, Kansas City, Omaha, Portland and other smaller cities like Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Eau Claire WI and others.

Anyway I'll enjoy meeting and hearing from you all. ;)

Albert (Shoowaa)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest donaltopablo

Welcome to the site!

It'll be nice to have someone who has been to some of the locations in the desert SW I'm use to seeing (El Paso, Las Cruces), etc!

Glad to have some Denver opinions as well.

Thanks everyone-now I hope I'll have luck hotlinking my photos from fotki dot com the site I store my photos on (if you guys and gals would like go to fotki.com and click on members and you can either do a search my member-I go by Shoowaa and my camera is a Nikon Coolpix 885 and just scroll until you find my name: Albert S. Ammon III of Arvada Colorado and my photos should come up). :)

Albert (Shoowaa)

Hey thanks Twin Cities, just curious which part of metro Denver did you live in? I'm a 3rd generation native from my dad's side (my mom's side is from west-central Illinois) and I grew up mostly in the Wheat Ridge, Broomfield and Arvada areas. I have a best buddy who moved to Eau Claire WI (just 75 miles east of the Twin Cities) 5 years ago (he works as a sales manager for Anheuser Busch) in fact I've consided moving back that way to work in sales in the liquor-beverage industry. :)

Albert (Shoowaa)

Archived