ID4 2 (Independence Day 2)

rbhriuthbu1234

I know it was cancelled but heres an idea for the second one, I think they should make it that earth is getting messages from a far away planet that is in need of help because they are being attacked and they can't beat the aliens and there destroying everything like they did here and they find a secret home planet that the aliens have and we take there technoligy and find a way to destroy the source. I hope they don't cancell it. I know the president said they move there civalzations

from planet to planet but like I said it was there secret home planet.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what do you think?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I aways wondered what happened to the sequel as I had heard they filmed the parts for part II at the same time of filming part I. I don't see why they don't do it as most hollywood movies are remakes of 70s TV shows and 60s children cartoons. (and mostly garbage)

If it is "Independence Day", what are they independent from? Were they once dependent on the aliens for something?

btw- Never actually saw this film because I don't like Will Smith. I get the feeling he dumped Jazzy Jeff, I may be wrong but that's how I feel.

I would think it is very tough to continue the story with ID4 II. First, most of the cities on the planet are destroyed and maybe half of the earth population were wiped off. USA can prolly move the capitol to Omaha. World economy will be in the worst shape and people will starve. Crime rates will increase and money become useless. No power, no clean shower, no Starbucks....

The entire world will need to restart with small community where they grow their own food. People will move to small cities that are unharmed.

Besides, u have all these giant ship on the ground and aliens body. Though to continue the story.

ID4 sequal is Gozzilla.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually why dont they have a sequel from the 1997 movie Godzilla **spoiler for those who never saw it** at the end after madison sqaure garden gets blown up one egg begins to hatch and the movie ends doesnt that mean a possibilty for a sequel, well i hope i loved that movie it was the best one of my favorites. And about the movies they make now i gotta say they suck, most of them anyway oh well maybe this summer something new might come up. For now i want to see triple x part 2 with Ice Cube cant wait to see that and other(s) movie(s) that i cant remember now.

Archived