Possible new subforums....

johnnydr87

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So is Oklahoma out of the question now that there is an Arkansas forum? You would think that with Tulsa's "vision 2025" plan and Ok City's "bricktown" district there would be much to chat about. apparently the number of registered "Okies" such as myself isn't impressive enough for appropriate discussion. Grouping Ok & Ark. would have sparked much interest between the two states considering their close proximity but lack of knowledge of one another. My opinion personally is that we don't share much in common but if a discussion were started between the 2 states i believe we would discover many interesting facts and figures about one another.

So is Oklahoma out of the question now that there is an Arkansas forum?  You would think that with Tulsa's "vision 2025" plan and Ok City's "bricktown" district there would be much to chat about.  apparently the number of registered "Okies" such as myself isn't impressive enough for appropriate discussion.  Grouping Ok & Ark. would have sparked much interest between the two states considering their close proximity but lack of knowledge of one another.  My opinion personally is that we don't share much in common but if a discussion were started between the 2 states i believe we would discover many interesting facts and figures about one another.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There might be enough "Okies" here to start a forum if they were all dedicated to posting about Oklahoma. I'd like to see an Oklahome forum sometime.

So is Oklahoma out of the question now that there is an Arkansas forum?  You would think that with Tulsa's "vision 2025" plan and Ok City's "bricktown" district there would be much to chat about.  apparently the number of registered "Okies" such as myself isn't impressive enough for appropriate discussion.  Grouping Ok & Ark. would have sparked much interest between the two states considering their close proximity but lack of knowledge of one another.  My opinion personally is that we don't share much in common but if a discussion were started between the 2 states i believe we would discover many interesting facts and figures about one another.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oklahoma is certainly not out of the question, but we didn't want to group two states together only to have to break it apart later on. We started with Arkansas first to see how that worked and will watch for the need to add additional states as we move forward.

a louisiana forum would also be very welcome...the metro aeas of N.O.(1.3mil) Baton Rouge,(around 800,000) Lafeyette,(around 500,000) and Shreveport(around 400,000) alone make up around 4 million people so there would be many people using it...

and we need a place to talk LSU football...

Archived