Friendly Center & The Shops at Friendly

StevenRocks

I wonder if this development will be the end of Friendly Shopping Center expansions? Since it's opening in 1959, it has continued to expand, etc. Doesn't seem like there is anywhere else it could go as it is landlocked by suburbia, Green Valley Office Park, and the hospital. Any thoughts?
Friendly Center will continue to be rearranged and rebuilt. Some parts of it will go vertical, I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yea I know its cool. I went to the one in downtown Atlanta. The Shops at Friendly is very upscale and there are some fancy restuarants opening up there too. I think they are building a Ben & Jerry's Ice cream shop there. The Shops at Friendly is located in the most affluent part of Greensboro so it doesnt surprise me its opening up here. If Greensboro gets a Nordstrom, It will likey be here as well.

The Shops at Friendly is located in the most affluent part of Greensboro so it doesnt surprise me its opening up here. If Greensboro gets a Nordstrom, It will likey be here as well.
Friendly would be a great spot for Nordstrom, but who knows mght happen. In the meantime, having Brooks closer to home is a wonderful thing. Their clothes have great style and hold up well. Edited by StevenRocks

Other cities that have Brooks Brothers

Birmingham

San Jose, CA

Los Angeles

Beverly Hills

San Francisco

Washington, DC

Tampa

Miami

Orlando

Palm Beach

Atlanta

Chicago

Indianapolis

Kansas City

Louisville

New Orleans

Baltimore

Boston

Detroit

Minneapolis

St. Louis

Charlotte

Raleigh

Greensboro

Las Vegas

New York

Columbus

Cleveland

Cincinnatti

Pittsburg

Philadelphia

Charleston, SC

Memphis

Dallas

Houston

Richmond, VA

Seattle

Milwaukee

Its nice to see Greensboro among the big league cities for a change :)

Just think if Brooks Brothers had opened downtown. But Friendly Center is good enough. Its still in the core of the city.

Edited by cityboi