Dubai Metro Network Project

DarkBlueBoss

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm all for the Monorail System in Dubai as it would offer riders the best view of the most spectacular city in the world. At least until they perfect the flying car which I can see Dubai being the first to use them.

:lol:

I still think Dubai should have gone with the Subway System, to make the ride a bit more cooler than the hot Monorail ride in the sun.

:lol:

I still think Dubai should have gone with the Subway System, to make the ride a bit more cooler than the hot Monorail ride in the sun.

Thermally reflective-coated window panels and inductive hydro-cycled air cooling would make the Monorail ride quite comfortable. I just made that up but who knows it probably exists. :D

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about the heat. Nothing a nice A/C system can't handle! Besides, at least som eof them will be built by the Japanese, and they've got experience here, that's for sure! :D Hope I haven't posted this, it's a bit old now, but a brief plus an artist's pic:

http://www.monorails.org/tMspages/News.htm...Ultimatum-49575

And I gotta agree; with something so amazing and beautiful, why not be able to see it while your in transit above the traffic!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived