gateway village

satalac

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've noticed this area before. I still am a bit miffed by the fact they've torn down some old farms, but they weren't that interesting anyway. This will be at the intersection of Moore's Lane and Franklin Road at the main Moore's Lane cut through the mountain to the other side of Franklin. The land is beautiful. This sounds a bit exclusive, so let's just hope they don't screw up the topography. I don't think they'll give me a key to the gate, so as long as I can drive by and go "ahhhhh" I guess that will have to do.

I've noticed this area before. I still am a bit miffed by the fact they've torn down some old farms, but they weren't that interesting anyway. This will be at the intersection of Moore's Lane and Franklin Road at the main Moore's Lane cut through the mountain to the other side of Franklin. The land is beautiful. This sounds a bit exclusive, so let's just hope they don't screw up the topography. I don't think they'll give me a key to the gate, so as long as I can drive by and go "ahhhhh" I guess that will have to do.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, i was really pissed off that they cleared that area. it's a good place for that though. i just wish that farm didn't have to go. i have to drive by it everytime i go to class :(

I've actually known that this was going in for almost two years now, and I was glad to see that it was finally starting to be built. I'm not sure if any of y'all have ever noticed, but there's a church, Brentwood Church of the Nazarene, right across the street from where this is going. My mother is in the board, and we found out right away, as one of our members actually owned that farm that it is being built on. Even though I'll miss the farm, there's plenty of them down a little further south, and right up Moore's lane if you follow where they extended it a little while back.

By the way, does anyone know the price range of the townhomes and condos?

I'm sorry that this really isn't related to the Gateway Village, but how the heck do you quote? This is all I can do:

Well, let's see, that seemed to work.

I hit the quote button in the reply I was quoting from, then hit "reply" and your comments came up. So I guess that how we do it.

I often do that and then edit out some of the unwanted text. For instance if you were going to quote part of the reply from someone, just delete the portions you don't want, but be sure to leave the html codes at the beginning and the end.

That help cheerio?

Brentwood, Franklin, Cool Spring,s and Moores Lane area is why Nashville is ranked number one in urban sprawl now. If these companies had located in downtown, we may have more office towers and such. Williamson county has ruined itself by selling off farmland for profit. The now defunked Service Merchandise started all of that when they located out in what was farmland back in 1983.

Archived