Central Florida Top Region for Puerto Ricans

bic

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interesting

just curious, what kind of business do you own?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't own a business. I'm a security consultant for a GE Security Pro dealer in the area. We install GE security systems in homes and business. Seems my Puerto Rican customers are naturally more security conscious than other folks (just my experience).

I used to be a New Yorican, then moved to florida. I'm not suprised Orlando has taken over the top spot. The hispanic market is huge in central florida. To add to that, Orlando just got a new radio station called Rumba 100.3, adding to Salsa 1030, La Mega 88.7, and Radio Luv. NYC is not gonna be happy with this news, being that NYC is where puerto ricans first started migrating to. :P

Having been to Puerto Rico, I am not sure this is something to celebrate

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, damn those Puerto Ricans. Not enough of them drive pickup trucks with confederate flags & Nascar bumper stickers like they do up in Jacksonville....

U know what this means.  Lots of pretty girls.  The spanish influence has been good... Orlando used to pretty blah.  It now has a spanish flavor and great little china town for lack of a better term.  Orlando has some great Thai and Vietnamese food.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

vietnamese food!! :thumbsup: yummy

Archived