Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rbhriuthbu1234

Model of Los Angeles

waccamatt    8

I think I have some friends that live across the street from "Raisin Bran".  lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was a good one! Good job on the city. I used to do the same thing with boxes and stuff.

Viper    0

I think I have some friends that live across the street from "Raisin Bran".  lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That actually made me lol.

Cotuit    0

Because I built it so I could destroy it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used to build cities with Legos when I was a kid, then make the cities have disasters like hurricanes. Destroying stuff's fun. :)

monsoon    0

it is, and i destroyed it like on id4, i would destroy library tower and work my way out, it's was so much fun

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you use an alien lazer beam (or a more earthly flame thrower) and blow it up? I can imagine that you might need to have the room repainted. :)

no, i used my hand as the laser and when they would fire i would take my hand and slam it on the crown desroying several stories and then i'd work my way out, there use to be another story of crown but they gotlost also tapes got messed up during this to i have done this before except i would only build downtown, see that coca cola thing in one of the pictures that was destroyed, it took me eight hours to clean up and i stepped on glass to, i know but it was all worth it though.

Jrb986    0

I used to do the same thing with legos when I was younger. I always felt like something was "wrong" with me when I would eagerly destroy it. I'm glad to know I wasn't the only kid who enjoyed that. :lol: