UrbanPlanet Rules

Cotuit

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible for me to delete a reply I've made? Not a topic... but an individual post? I know that some message boards allow that, but I can't seem to find that option on here.

It's not that big of a deal. I just combined two replies into one. Just was curious if it was possible w/o being an Admin...

Overall though, this is prolly one of the best organized and functional forums i've ever posted on.

:thumbsup:

Is it possible for me to delete a reply I've made?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not, but I can do it. You can also edit your post, you can just edit it to say, "Please Delete" and I'll sweep it away when I come across it. I think I know the post of which you speak.

It's not, but I can do it. You can also edit your post, you can just edit it to say, "Please Delete" and I'll sweep it away when I come across it. I think I know the post of which you speak.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That works... thanx. :)

:) This will be good.. Now we will get people's thoughts on projects, just not regurgitation.. Good for the site..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, that's one of the reasons behind the policy descision as well. It's good for us that ProJo leaves stuff online forever, but some other cities aren't so lucky with that.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just wondering, how do you put pictures up in a post?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The photo needs to be hosted online, I use Photobucket, but there are other places that offer free online image hosting, Cox Internet service here in Rhode Island actually does if you have highspeed access through them.

PostingAnImage.png

Screencaps on that are from the old style of UP, but all the buttons are the same.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Couple things about the latest forum update.

Quotes in a post are limited to 4. This is to try to cut down on some of the point by point arguements that erupt with a list of quotes. If you must have more than 4 quotes in a post, I suggest using italics or a different color to show your words vs the quoted words.

Posts made in succession will merge. I think it's within 5 minutes right now. So if you make one post in a thread, and then within 5 minutes make another post right under it, the two posts will merge into one.

I think there's a couple other things I wanted to mention, but I can't remember. :wacko:

One thing though, the latest upgrade is the tip of an iceberg of great additions and new functionality at UrbanPlantet. :D

Archived