duboce triangle photo tour

urbanjames

hello all:

i just posted my photo tour of the duboce triangle neighborhood on my pbase.com photo site... the photos are from feb 28, 2005

the duboce triangle is a relatively dense neighborhood in central san francisco near the castro, mission and lower haight neighborhoods... there are many victorian houses and apartment buildings in the area and it's a fairly quiet area, but also vibrant

anyway, i hope you'll enjoy the tour... i also have some photos of the construction work on the octavia boulevard project nearby

let me know what you think of the tour... i'm hoping to add a new photo tour of a san francisco/oakland/berkeley neighborhood in the next couple of weeks; any suggestions?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the welcome... i've been checking out the forums for some time, but never joined, because i didn't have any photos to show

i was kind of surprised that some of the more well known cities, like new york, san francisco, chicago, etc don't show up in the photos section too often... but it's great to be able to see photos from cities i've never yet visited, like kansas city, st louis, detroit, etc.

hopefully i'll manage to do another san francisco neighborhood photo tour in the next couple of weeks...

Archived