Any news on the Metro

IsaacFL

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is really overdue. I was supposed to move in last Aug. They say it's any day now but I don't see that happening.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Orlandoguy24,

I also have purchased at the Metropolitan. Did you receive your letter from Angela telling you that the closing has been extended to March 31st? You have to return the letter to her by Friday, March 11th or they will sell your unit and give you back your deposit. I was shocked at how brazen the letter is but I figured they must have people on a waiting list in case the first buyers (that's us) back out or miss a deadline.

If you haven't received your letter yet contact Angela ASAP. the 11th is this Friday.

Let's hope we all close by the 31st.

Valenciaboy

Hey Orlandoguy24,

I also have purchased at the Metropolitan.  Did you receive your letter from Angela telling you that the closing has been extended to March 31st?  You have to return the letter to her by Friday, March 11th or they will sell your unit and give you back your deposit.  I was shocked at how brazen the letter is but I figured they must have people on a waiting list in case the first buyers (that's us) back out or miss a deadline. 

If you haven't received your letter yet contact Angela ASAP.  the 11th is this Friday.

Let's hope we all close by the 31st.

Valenciaboy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow thats rough. I suppose its no coincidence that they can probably sell them for close to double what you payed!

Orlandoguy24

I understand. She seems to have a low fuse when ever anyone asks her questions. My position is, "Hey, you guys are the ones who are 6 months late. All of the buyers have kept their end of the bargain. We've given deposits, we've signed purchase agreements, and we've all gotten our financial obligations in order." To me, it's all on them and they should be as understanding as possible. If you can't get a hold of Angela, ask to speak with David Alvarado, he's the Maintenance Supervisor and has been EXTREMELY helpful to me. He's answered all my questions (to my satisfaction). He took my extention letter this morning and gave me a copy for my files.

Remember to get that extention taken care of by March 11th.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

STILL ANYBODY KNOWS WHEN METRO IS GOING TO GET THERE CO ITS BEN OVER A YEAR I THINK I HEARD THERE IS STILL A LIST FOR RESALE BY THE METRO A FRIEND TOLD TODAY IM GOING TO CALL THE SALE OFFICE IF ANY BODY

KNOWS ANY INFO PLEASE REPLY & ANY FEEDBACK ABOUT PRICE LOOKING FOR A

1 OR 2 BEDROOM UNIT OR IN THE METROWEST AREA A CONDO CALLED PROMENADE ITS A 9FLOOR CONDO LAKEFRONT THE SOLD OUT A YEAR AGO NO LUCK EVRY CONDO I TRY TO LOOK TO BUY GETS SOLD SO QUICKLY THANKS.

STILL ANYBODY KNOWS WHEN METRO IS GOING TO GET THERE CO ITS BEN OVER A YEAR I THINK I HEARD THERE IS STILL A LIST FOR RESALE BY THE METRO A FRIEND TOLD TODAY IM GOING TO CALL THE SALE OFFICE IF ANY BODY

KNOWS ANY INFO PLEASE REPLY & ANY FEEDBACK ABOUT PRICE LOOKING FOR A

1 OR 2 BEDROOM UNIT OR IN THE METROWEST AREA A CONDO CALLED PROMENADE ITS A 9FLOOR CONDO LAKEFRONT THE SOLD OUT A YEAR AGO NO LUCK EVRY CONDO I TRY TO LOOK TO BUY GETS SOLD SO QUICKLY THANKS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Hamptons at Metrowest has units available

• 2 weeks later...

THANKS ,BUT WOW THATS CRAZY OVER 7 MONTHS & THERE IS A LIST OF PEOPLE WANTED TO BUY A CONDO THERE AVG $ IS AROUND $210000 FOR 1 BED ROOM IS IT TRUE, I THINK THE HAVE ONE OF THE BEST VUE IN DOWNTOWN

HOPEING THE GET THERE CO LOOKING TO BUY THERE IF ANY BODY KNOWS OF ANY UNIT FOR SALE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS.

It would be crazy to tear the building down now, they've already completely renovated all of the condo units and they are ready to be lived in. The city just needs to supply certificate of occupancy, but won't do it until the Metro people put certain structural pieces in compliance.

Hopefully this will all happen soon.

Archived