Any news on the Metro

IsaacFL

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm glad the Sentinel is writing about the Metro.  Hopefully occupancy will happen soon and those who bought will be able to move in :wacko:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe now that Buddy is back in office, he can do something about it. Did the Sentinel article even give a worst-case-scenario time frame for opening? This is getting ridiculous.

YES IS TRUE THE FINALLY GOT THE CO. I WAS THERE TODAY TRYING TO SEE IF ANY UNIT WAS AVAIL BUT THERE RESALE UNIT ARE GOING TO QUICK NOW THAT THEY GOT THERE CO PEOPLE ARE FINALLY MOVING ONLY ONE UNIT WAS AVAIL

TODAY 1 BEDROOM NORTH BUILD FOR $230000 & THERE WAS SOMEBODY GIVING A DEPOSIT IF ANYBODY KNOW OF A UNIT AVAIL PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

YES IS TRUE THE FINALLY GOT THE CO. I WAS THERE TODAY TRYING TO SEE IF ANY UNIT WAS AVAIL BUT THERE RESALE UNIT ARE GOING TO QUICK NOW THAT THEY GOT THERE CO PEOPLE ARE FINALLY MOVING ONLY ONE UNIT WAS AVAIL

TODAY 1 BEDROOM NORTH BUILD FOR $230000 & THERE WAS SOMEBODY GIVING A DEPOSIT IF ANYBODY KNOW OF A UNIT AVAIL PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but they are still going by that original list of 1000 people. No one has closed yet.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but they are still going by that original list of 1000 people. No one has closed yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

IM ALMOST POSITIVE THERE ARE GOINIG TO DO DOUBLE CLOSING STARTING

NEXT WEEK ACORDING TO ANGELA HEAD OF THE METRO FOR THE RESALES SHE TOLD THAT TODAY.

IM ALMOST POSITIVE THERE ARE GOINIG  TO DO DOUBLE CLOSING STARTING

NEXT WEEK ACORDING TO ANGELA HEAD OF THE METRO FOR THE RESALES SHE TOLD THAT TODAY.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say. Do you mean that the original purchaser will close and then resell it immediately? As far as I knew that wasn't allowed in the contract, but I could be wrong.

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say. Do you mean that the original purchaser will close and then resell it immediately? As far as I knew that wasn't allowed in the contract, but I could be wrong.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YOUR RIGHT IS NOT ALLOWED BUT THE NEXT DAY AFTER THE ORIGINAL CLOSES THE RESELL BUYS IT & THATS WHATS HAPPENING IN A COUPLE OF UNITS.

STILL I THINK DOWNTOWN HAS A LOT TO GO IN VALUE YOU CANT GET BETTER LOCATION THEN THAT.

YOUR RIGHT IS NOT ALLOWED BUT THE NEXT DAY AFTER THE ORIGINAL CLOSES THE RESELL BUYS IT & THATS WHATS HAPPENING IN A COUPLE OF UNITS.

STILL I THINK DOWNTOWN HAS A LOT TO GO IN VALUE YOU CANT GET BETTER  LOCATION THEN THAT.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I definitely agree. I was very lucky to be on the top of the list. I'm really looking forward to living there. I wish you luck on your search for a resale..maybe we'll be neighbors.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! Are you going to start moving in this weekend? You must be so excited and relieved, especially after such a long wait. After the dust settles, give us an update. Let us know how fabulous it is to live there. (lol)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank You!

No I won' be able to start moving yet, I'm going out of town with my family. I will definitely give everyone updates though.

Archived