The Vue

cooperdawg

I think marketing materials and website still at 50, the 58 rumor is looking less likely, in my opinion.

That is, unless they are planning one of those last-minute competition on height with TwoTenTrade.

Check out the model of the city that they just put in front of the sales center. It looks like according to the model it will be a touch higher than Epicenter. It actually looks equal in height to the Hearst. I love their model since it has all of the buildings that are now going up (including Trademark, Avenue, Epicenter, etc, etc). It appears to be a scale model.

Check it out ! Someone put a ton of work into it.

A2

Edited by A2

went by the vue sales center with my camera, but unfortunately the battery was dead, fate has pulled a cruel trick on me, he has, but seriously people need to get down there and see this thing, its amazing, and the vue is gonna look so nice, we are gonna have a second defined skyline view, that'll be the view of epicenter, Hearst, Bank of America Corp, IJL aka whatever tryon it is, Avenue, Carillon, Trademark, and then the vue, its gonna look so great, It'll give our skyline so much width from all angles, down the line you'll even be able to see the new wachovia, I am so excited, ya'll haveta go down there and check out the model, from all angles, thats my favourite, take that picture monsoon took from the train yard and imagine the new buildings in there, its breathtaking truely breathtaking. 2008, I can't wait.

The guy at the Sales Center, his name is bo, said the building should go up in a year and a half because of the tunnel form design, he said it should go up faster than you can imagine. Apparently in the condos you can be loud as you want and nobody can here you.

Another thing I learned from my visit was that apparently the Avenue, bleh Novare I hate them, told people that their building was all concrete too, but according to Public Records, it only had a concrete foundation, should be interesting, thats just what the sales rep said tho. I'm gonna do my best to go back tommorrow with a working camera

Speaking of which how do you add personal photos anyways????