The Vue

cooperdawg

Not sure what kind of assumption to make, though.

They may simply be working their way through their advertising budget.... or desperately need buyers.... or maybe have sold all they need, now are just going flat out to get the job done.

Edited by MZT

I think their target market is the cream of uptown condo shoppers at any given moment from Spring 05 to Spring 09. I think they'll be working through their ad budget for a long time yet.

Last week they had a large group of lawyers being entertained in the lobby of the Indy Center, with the whole group getting wooed by The Vue. They were packed out with suits looking at models and brochures. I think they just have very deep pockets for marketing.

That's great to hear, as the Vue could perhaps be the most important Uptown development of this current building boom. I say this because it seems like the Vue will widen the Uptown skyline quite a bit, and take a little concentration off Tryon. The location near 4th Ward anemities and close proximity to the Square should make selling the units a breeze! Plus according to the drawings, in my humble opinion it looks like a mighty sharp architectural gem:) Statuesque and elegant!

Based on what's happening with our VUE, you guys have little to worry about. Construction has been underway for months ... and I just saw their largest ad to date in a local magazine.

At the risk of sounding ignorant, what does "Construction has been underway for months" mean? I mean, there is no construction on the site as of yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Considering how big the Vue announcement was for Charlotte, it would be probably decades before another building to the northeast or northwest blocks the horizon views. Just keep a comfy chair by those windows, and drink it in. :wub: