Third Ward Warehouse District

uptownliving

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

That was a great shot UL! Did you have to sneak up through the fire escape to the rooftop or what? What end of the development was it taken from? I'm guessing the far East corner on W. Hill St. I'm interested because I own the contract on the Skybox unit on the corner of McNinch and W. Hill streets and my main qualm with my view has been those hideous power lines. I was told that it would cost $140k to place each power line tower underground, so I don't think that's likely unless further development comes to the area.

Has anyone seen the siding they're using for the Annex and the West end of the Luxury Lofts? It's very metallic and not the most attractive choice IMO. It does carry the warehouse theme well though, so I can't wait to see how the three development components (Skybox, Annex, and Luxury Lofts) mesh together when complete.

Archived