Target in Charlotte

jb4563

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not just any store, a monster of a store. I'm not too keen on this type of retail going at interchanges, as it means that now lots of people will use the interstate system to get to their grocery store.

Yeah. At least SuperTargets aren't as large as Wal Mart Supercenters.

2.5 million square feet will be huge, 500,000 s/f for the retail center. And Kannapolis Parkway is pretty new, seeing as my version of Mappoint doesn't even have Exit 54 haha.

And of course NCDOT, in all their brilliance, built it with a fifth lane/universal left turn lane (whatever you want to call it), to make sure that they maximize driveway cuts and retail. A future commercial arterial like Independence that other cities are trying to clean up now.

I guess they are using the other definition for "park" in calling it a parkway.

And of course NCDOT, in all their brilliance, built it with a fifth lane/universal left turn lane (whatever you want to call it), to make sure that they maximize driveway cuts and retail. A future commercial arterial like Independence that other cities are trying to clean up now.

I guess they are using the other definition for "park" in calling it a parkway.

yeah sounds like it

Archived