Northwestern St.

Western Ky.

Western Caro.

Villanova

Lafayette

Wofford

New Hampshire

Coastal Caro.

Where will ODU fall on this list (you can only guess, there are no real numbers for ODU) The First Virginia school is JMU followed by NSU. Then Liberty, W&M and Hampton. I could not place the numbers beside the school but it can found at NCAA.org This may be fun to guess and get ready for ODU football.

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats to Old Dominion for taking down George Mason over the weekend. One of the most exciting games I have seen in a while. They televised the game on T.V. Also tonights game at Hofstra will be televised.

Uh oh!! I'm sure Wrldcoupe won't be happy about his alma mater dropping a game to ODU.

:o

• 3 weeks later...

Blackhawks want to move AHL affiliate to Rockford, Ill.

Looks like the other major-league-affiliated team in HR will be getting a new parent club. The obvious choices are Washington and Carolina since the move is towards regional affiliates. Washington's AHL affiliate is Hersey, Pa. while Carolina partners with Albany, NY. I'm not sure of the details of the Washington/Hersey affiliation but Carolina details their affiliation on their site. Carolina and Colorado both send players to Albany. After this season, Carolina has club options for two more years. My bet is that they don't pick up those option years and instead get a deal done with the closest AHL team to them: Norfolk.