Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doormanpoet

Condo Tower behind the boundry

I was just randomely looking through the last few pages of the forum to see what was going on a year ago. It's pretty funny some of the stuff people said, but there are also several projects that haven't been heard of since. DP, what happened to this? I don't think I ever even knew what it was!

On a side note, it's amazing to see how much has happened here in a little over a year. 27 pages worth of threads in a year and a half! That's a lot.

I was just randomely looking through the last few pages of the forum to see what was going on a year ago. It's pretty funny some of the stuff people said, but there are also several projects that haven't been heard of since. DP, what happened to this? I don't think I ever even knew what it was!

On a side note, it's amazing to see how much has happened here in a little over a year. 27 pages worth of threads in a year and a half! That's a lot.

I'm guessing this is the Adelicia Condos project, 18 stories, under construction.

Ahh thanks. That makes sense. Just making sure there's no 18 story tower being built that no one knows about. :o

With the group we have at this forum, I dont think they could keep much of anything secret from us.