• Indianapolis
    • Cleaveland
    • Cinncianti
    • Atlanta
    • Miami

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised that Nashville is tied with San Fran, Miami, and Boston. Sweet!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Being that forums are chock-full of homers, then this is hardly surprising. In fact, I'm surprised that Charlotte and Nashville don't have 90% of the vote ;)

Being that forums are chock-full of homers, then this is hardly surprising.  In fact, I'm surprised that Charlotte and Nashville don't have 90% of the vote  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me too.

It's hard to have an objective poll on a topic like this, of course everyone likes their own bets, otherwise they'd move.

It's also hard to know an MSA unless you lived there. There could be an MSA with a really crappy central city, but great outlying areas.

I love New York.. Its a close #2 for me... But I'm completely enamored with San Francisco, enough where I'm considering dropping everything and moving there (after a 2nd visit this past weekend). I think I'd be happier living on the street in SF over my cushy house in the suburbs of Orlando (slight exaggeration :) ).

New York hands down

I take it most of you haven't been there...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I lived there for 3 years and it is certainly not my favourite MSA. Have you ever been to Nassau County, parts of Jersey, Southwest CT? :sick: We're talking MSAs here, not Midtown.

• 5 months later...

Yeah I second AmericanUrbanDesigner on that Milwaukee question, those rankings aren't population based, I know you can only list 20 though so no worries.

I will stay with the homer theme ;) and vote for Pittsburgh, I think a good question is what is the 2nd most favorite metro lol. My 2nd most favorite would probably be St. Louis or Houston.

Archived