Headquarters Downtown

rbdetsport

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

????? Just give me your ideas. Your predictions.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you running for office or something, trying to form your platform around us? Is "rbdetsport" code for Sharon or Freman?

I wish i could give you a prediction. It would be nice if there were some kind of database where we could see who has leases where, and when those leases are set to expire.

• 7 months later...

Of course it does, that's why he posted this AND the other thread. We don't need two of these. People will discuss what they want to when they want to. No need to try and provoke conversation in two different threads, and especially something as broad and general as this.

I did not post the Hudsons Block thread just for that article. The whole thread is for discussion of hudson block news. Not just about Rock Financial and the block. I posted that same subject in this thread because it relates to the thread. Sorry if I offended or wasted anyones time. I know, I know Lmichigan you haven't like me since I joined the forum. And actually I haven't liked you since I have been lurking around the detroityes forum about 2 years ago. So were even. I had the personality to send you a personal message, but you couldn't send me back one so I felt i had to post it on this thread. Actually I take that back, I did like you until you started being so rude to people. But thanks for all the information you have given me.

That was not directed at you Zachariah, but you are just as free to voice your opinion as anyone else.

rbdetsport, I didn't feel a need to respond to your message. You shared your thoughts about me, and that's your opinion. I don't know why you expected a response back. You didn't ask me for one, rather you sounded like you were simply trying to goad me into a fight that I don't want to have.

Sorry, if this caused a lot of trouble. I just saw a duplicity, and thought I'd comment on it. I guess everyone has annoyances (as seen here). One of mine just happens to be people posting just for the sake of posting regardless of whether there are one or more other threads already discussing the same issue. I guess it's the picky moderating spirit in me that can get out of hand.

I think atperry posted a very good response earlier on that was far less abrasive than mine, but just as much to the point.

I wish i could give you a prediction. It would be nice if there were some kind of database where we could see who has leases where, and when those leases are set to expire.

In other words, this, and this is just my opinion so take it as one, could have been posted in the non-Detroit issue. Sorry, again, for the trouble I've caused. I would hope some would grow a thicker skin to my critical nature.

Archived