What Year Do You Belong In?

monsoon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Its kinda odd for me too. I got 1972. But If I had to choose the year I prefered, it would be 1986. I was born in the late 70s and I grew up in the 1980s. I know all about He-Man, Thundercats and Transformers. So you can imagine the best years of my life were in the 80s. I was 8 years old in 1986. I dont know what it is but when you are a child, life seems perfect. But when you become an adult and face the real world, life throws all kinds of things at you and you realize the happiest years of your life have passed away. Its ironic because when you are a child, you cant wait to get grown. Once you get grown, you wish you were a child again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well I got 1963. Let's see, I was 9. I think that several of the questions sould have had none of the obove or other. My perfect woman was Gia! Cindy Crawford, she was just an ugly cow that looked like an ugly version of Gia. Those All this and chips, etc. No one would ever think any of those. If it's about cars, my perfect year was 1969. Either a white SS396 convertable Camaro or a convertable GTO. My all time favorite car is the 1955 or 56 Packard Carribean. If anyone has a spare 35K and wants to buy me one,.... Oh well!

Archived