Downtown Living in Greenville

Spartan

Marchant Company's Camperdown Condominiums website has a great scrolling 360-degree view from where the building will be erected.  A nice perspective! B)

Marchant Company - Camperdown Condominiums

Construction is expected to begin in mid-June! :thumbsup:  I hope The Pinnacle on Main starts around the same time. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The scrolling 360 degree view is great! Thanks for the website Skyliner! :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Great pictures! I like the views with the towers in the background. VERY COOL! :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks GvilleSC! :) The first photo can be used as a "before" because very soon, The Pinnacle will be filling the sky in the middle empty space.

• 4 months later...

They basically highlighted the Viola Street project, another one similar, and Pendleton West. Miss Valdez also reported that the cost of most of these homes is $100k. This was a positive report and I applaud WYFF 4 for taking a step up. They have more room to grow and I hope they realize that. :)

For those interested in what it's like to live in downtown Greenville, or if you'd just like to see Greenville from another resident's perspective, check out this blogspot. It is very fascinating and includes many great photos! :thumbsup:

Apparently our traffic has made an impact on this blog. Denton plans to reference urbanplanet.org and provide a link to our discussions. I plan to keep up with his posts regularly. I love the pictures that compliment the daily stories. :D

Apparently our traffic has made an impact on this blog. Denton plans to reference urbanplanet.org and provide a link to our discussions. I plan to keep up with his posts regularly. I love the pictures that compliment the daily stories. :D

Cool.... :D

I really love this photo from the above blog. :wub:

I'll have to take a look at it when I get back downstairs after work or during my lunch. I'm getting that darned error again:

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://localhost:10141/blogger/87/1193/1600/PC0400111.jpg

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:08:58 GMT by photos2.blogger.com (squid)

I did enjoy reading through Denton's blog very much as well. His photos were awesome. I love the ones taken near the Peace Center in the Morning Fog on his way to work. I thought I had an awesome commute. His is even better! :wub:

Archived