IN-PROGRESS: The Foundry

I got a tour of the Promenade before they opened - at the PPS winter ball in 05 I believe - and I definitely loved it. Great old building, big spaces, nicecly renovated, fitness center & pool, proximity to downtown, parking. Unfortunately they were all for rent only, the nicer units very expensive. I would consider living there once the option to buy comes around, but it will probably be too expensive for me.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once had a 6th floor office that overlooked the Dulles Access Road and Dulles Toll Road (10 or 12 lanes of traffic that run from Tyson's Corner, VA out to Dulles Airport) -- it's far too easy to sit back and just watch the cars go by. It was a nice view, but I'm much more productive without it. YMMV...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

These folks are at the business expo. They had some hand-outs on the Sharpe Building - I'll try to get one and ask if it is completed yet, etc.

update: the Sharpe Building is not finished yet and won't be 100% complete until they get a tenant/or define what the space will be used for.

• 5 months later...

Sorry to necropost....

Does anyone have any pictures of this building handy? I need to create a business plan for a fictitious business for a project and my office is going to be located there (the management is incredibly nice by the way). I'll be down in the city next week so I can take some pictures then, but just wondering if anyone has any handy. :D

• 3 months later...

Archived