Hard Rock Hotel

rbdetsport

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I heard they were building one in Detroit, I was so excited. Just think how packed that place is going to be the night of the Superbowl.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I can see it now, in their souvenir shop they will be selling shirts that say "I survived Detroit!"

People will be packed buying those shirts a sure hit!

and maybe one that says "I risked Detroit during the Superbowl and all I got was this T-Shirt"

classic!

:rofl:

Yeah I can see it now, in their souvenir shop they will be selling shirts that say "I survived Detroit!"

People will be packed buying those shirts a sure hit!

and maybe one that says "I risked Detroit during the Superbowl and all I got was this T-Shirt"

classic!

:rofl:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl: That would be logical!!!!! :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

If a Hard Rock Hotel was built people would actually think about coming to Detroit because of the 4-star or 5-star hotel. When big chains come, people come. If Nike actually built a Niketown, people would come. If a Macy's was built, people would come. One thing new leads into more construction which leads into more construction and so on. Detroit could really benefit from a Hard Rock Hotel.

Archived