Orlando Attractions Area News & Developments

sunshine

There is a planned resort set up for the area I believe to be adjacent to the Bonnet Creek reserve. Not sure who the players are but I can confirm that it will be quite large.
I believe you may be speaking of the Hilton/Waldorf Astoria development under construction as we speak. It also has a Golf Course development associated with it.

There was an article in Forbes this month that said to look for the Peabody expansion to be complete in 2010. Likely? I'd imagine they'd need to start construction like yesterday to pull that off.

I drove by the site yesterday to see if anything was going on. It was very difficult to see because I-drive is lower than the embankment where there supposed to be working. There is also a fence around the lot that further obstructs the view. There is definitely some activity going on though. Dirt being moved, heavy machinery, etcetera...

New Coaster coming to Universal Studios

Today we are excited to announce that a new coaster is coming to Universal Studios Florida at Universal Orlando Resort. Please read the below news release, which we will be distributing this morning. Our new Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit will be the most technologically advanced roller coaster in the world.

LIGHTS . . . CAMERA . . . COASTER!

Universal Orlando Resort Announces Brand-New Roller Coaster

That Features Total Immersion Entertainment and Puts Guests In The Director