Orlando Attractions Area News & Developments

sunshine

I don't like the Blue Rose name either, but the design is hot. It almost appears like there is a huge reflecting pool behind it, behind the atrium in the rendering. It''s hard to tell though, it's kind of grainy.

Best part about this is it is north of Sand Lake. This should really help to regenerate that side of I Drive...

I happen to really like this initial rendering of Blue Rose. The design certainly matches the name.

I counted the tower on the far right to be 35-stories above the pedestal level, which looks like it could be about 6 or 7-stories tall. Looks like we're dealing with some 40-story building heights here...

I concur with everyone here...this is one of the best designs i have seen yet. Does anybody know who the architect is and anymore specifics? This is gonna be caddycorner to The Point Resort (7301 Universal Blvd) as well with four 12 story midrise condotels, however I don't think the med revival is gonna look nice across from this outstanding design. If i was Point Orlando Resort i would scrap the design and go for something modern and trendy.........if its not too late. Has Point started construction yet? Address for Blue Rose is 7453 Universal Blvd.

Edited by firemick

I concur with everyone here...this is one of the best designs i have seen yet. Does anybody know who the architect is and anymore specifics? This is gonna be caddycorner to The Point Resort (7301 Universal Blvd) as well with four 12 story midrise condotels, however I don't think the med revival is gonna look nice across from this outstanding design. If i was Point Orlando Resort i would scrap the design and go for something modern and trendy.........if its not too late. Has Point started construction yet? Address for Blue Rose is 7453 Universal Blvd.

Point orlando has not started construction....Only bad news about the Blue Rose Resort is that it will demolish the Siam orchid restaraunt (Great Thai food)

• 2 weeks later...

There goes my "back way" around I-Drive... dammit.

You'll be happy to know that the City required the developer to reconstruct your back way - Carrier Drive - to a larger arterial to make that connection better as an alternative to I-Drive. However, knowing tourists, they'll still go up and down I-Drive - they still don't go down Universal.

You'll be happy to know that the City required the developer to reconstruct your back way - Carrier Drive - to a larger arterial to make that connection better as an alternative to I-Drive. However, knowing tourists, they'll still go up and down I-Drive - they still don't go down Universal.

Yea... plus most of Universal Blvd. (my "back way") is being developed with the Village of Imagine and all that going on. Would be nice if the area became a "hub" for mass trans.

Would be nice if the area became a "hub" for mass trans.

Well, there is a condition reserving part of Universal Blvd as a Bus Rapid Transit or other mass transit line for the future. Should connect the area the City and County fought over to Universal and the remainder of I-Drive.

There is also a huge tract of land nearby, between Kirkman and Grand National, just south of I-Drive.

Anyone know of any plans for it ? It appears never to have been developed.

Let's not forget the huge tract of land for sale behind the outlets and The Fun Spot right next to I-4. Thanks for the insight, Jaybee!

Edited by WeNeed2Progress

My mom forwarded me a copy of this this morning. Seems pretty big.

November 3rd, 2005

Welcome to the Axiom Realty Capital News Flash. Axiom specializes in opportunistic real estate transactions for individual investors, currently focusing on two transaction types:

Bulk Sale Pre-construction opportunities: with our volume purchasing power, buyers enjoy principal protection and guaranteed below market pricing which provides for tremendous potential returns in "flipping" properties to end-user buyers. Click here for more information.

Individual condo and condo hotel properties that are in the pre-construction selling stage when prices are low and unit selection is great.

Today we are writing about the latter, an exciting four star condo hotel in Orlando Florida, located in the famous International Drive Resort Area in Orlando, just minutes from the city's theme parks.

Worldquest Resort

Orlando Condo Hotel in the Exciting International Drive Resort Area

We

Edited by jcast

Welcome to the Axiom Realty Capital News Flash... for purposes of full disclosure, is: Axiom Realty Capital, 6095 South 1300 East, Suite #267. Midvale, Utah 84047.

You've got to love all the type-os. Especially how it is located only 5 mins. from SeaWorld and Discovery Cove, yet 15 mins. from The Orlando Premium Outlet "malls". Uh... right. Also how they mispelled "Nickelodeon" hotel.

Sorry, I'm just picky when it comes to grammar and spelling on media releases. Kinda' of makes you wonder about the company itself. Thanks for the article, jcast and your Mom (I mean this in a nice way).

Edited by WeNeed2Progress

• 2 weeks later...