Orlando Attractions Area News & Developments

sunshine

By the way, I've never seen a development make the kind of splash we've seen in Blue Rose. It's being blitzed-advertised all over the place.

These guys are damned serious.

Either this project will go up overnight, or they don't have the backing needed and they're marketing it well to drum up support to try and make it viable. I've read there seems to be a lot of interest already. If they presale half the units quickly then it should get built fast. If they hit a wall in their presales this could turn into a ten year project.

I hope it goes quick.

Either this project will go up overnight, or they don't have the backing needed and they're marketing it well to drum up support to try and make it viable. I've read there seems to be a lot of interest already. If they presale half the units quickly then it should get built fast. If they hit a wall in their presales this could turn into a ten year project.

I hope it goes quick.

I thought this was a hotel?

edit: nevermind, condo hotel.

Edited by prahaboheme

Okay.

And speaking of 55W, I heard from an associate of Cameron Kuhn's that, when Kuhn was asked why 55W took so long to get started, his answer was, 'Fear'.

it's so funny he would say that, b/c it goes along with mine and other forumers' theory that when Plaza and Vue and Star Tower get built, new future developers will see results instead of a "promise" of what downtown could be like. I just didn't think that 55W, the original big project, would be one of those waiting to see first.

Yeah, I don't buy it. Seems like a case of one developer dogging out the other. I truly believe Euro American Advisors had every intention of being the first one built, they just got screwed. Some of these projects you just get a feeling that they're legit from the beggining, 55W was always one of them for me.

I talked with a sales agent with Eden Springs yesterday and they stopped sales for a few months-kind of sketchy to me? Why start reservations-and then stop without telling anyone when they will start back up? Sounds like the $$ isn't there or else they didn't have the response they expected????

Also-is that resort Ballari the resort I've heard where they may be a future indoor ski resort? It's probably just another rumor.

Blue Rose is amazing isn't it. A little info on question of if they have financing, they do no have issues with getting financing. Even if they did, after selling almost 450 units out of their 1st release of 515 in less than a week I don't think it'll be an issue now!!

I talked with a sales agent with Eden Springs yesterday and they stopped sales for a few months-kind of sketchy to me? Why start reservations-and then stop without telling anyone when they will start back up? Sounds like the $$ isn't there or else they didn't have the response they expected????

Also-is that resort Ballari the resort I've heard where they may be a future indoor ski resort? It's probably just another rumor.

Blue Rose is amazing isn't it. A little info on question of if they have financing, they do no have issues with getting financing. Even if they did, after selling almost 450 units out of their 1st release of 515 in less than a week I don't think it'll be an issue now!!

Did they really sell 450 units already? Wow! BTW, welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes they really did sell - sorry, I mean reserve- almost all in the first release. You should see the starting price now-congrats to those who purchased-sorry for those who hesitated!

So I am guessing no one has heard of this Indoor Ski Resort coming to Orlando? Just wondering-I heard it from a person who heard it...

Indoor skiing? A lot of very well off countries have a hard time maintaining the exoribitant cost of maintaince that these facilities require. Isin't it almost a step backwards for most of the people that come to escape the cold weather while on vacation?

Welcome to the forum!

Edited by orlandonative

While were discussing it (Blue Rose). I imagine they should sell pretty well. I dont know anything about Real Esatate but I imagine there is a very specific market for people wanting to purchase these types of units. But do they sell to non residnets as vacation homes or to locals as a primary residence? I suppose it would make a nice second home with that resort feel. Who knows? I personaly have always had a fondness for staying in a hotel. It seems to have a light, kind of laid back adjustment that you can only seem to get on vacation.

Indoor skiing? A lot of very well off countries have a hard time maintaining the exoribitant cost of maintaince that these facilities require. Isin't it almost a step backwards for most of the people that come to escape the cold weather while on vacation?

Welcome to the forum!

Dubai has opened one....but their visiors are a bit wealthier than those to Orlando

_41080364_dubaiskiap1.jpg

_41080370_dubaiskigetty2.jpg

oops

Edited by speck76